Sunday 28 February 2016

Mpow Magneto Bluetooth Sports Headphones Review

Hi friends, Here I'm share a Solid Powerful Sports Headphone review, The product is Mpow Magneto Bluetooth Headphones, Simply super design, build quality and performance. I have received it for review test.

Most recently, I was given the chance to review the Mpow Magneto Bluetooth sports headphones. They have a unique feature that allows you to pause and play music or answer and end calls with magnets inside the headphones. Does this feature set the Magnetos apart from other headphones…let’s find out.

Along with the magnetic switches, here are some of the Magneto's other features:




  • CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology
  • Bluetooth 4.1
  • Battery ratings of up to 8 hours of talk/music time and up to 175 hours of standby time
  • Apt-X technology for CD-like, high-quality sound performance
  • In the box, you will find the headphones, a set of different sized earbud nubs, an operator's manual and a micro-USB charging cable. The charging cable will attach to the right earbud to replenish the Magneto's batteries.

The Magneto Bluetooth headphones have a very stylish and professional build quality.Everything about the headphones feels solid. The cable doesn't feel like it'll break any time soon and the buttons on the controller are very responsive/click and have good travel. Also, the orange/white LED is very bright. The flap covering the microUSB port is tight and feels quite secure.

Design

The Magnetos are your standard “cable behind the neck” headphones. I just love the magnetic controls! It's just so easy and intuitive to play/pause your music without having to fumble around for the controls. You don't even need to take your phone out of your pocket to answer calls, you can just separate the headphones to answer the call and put them together again to hang up. Also, the magnets ensure that the headphones don't slip around on your neck when you're wearing them, a small but very important benefit of the design.
For some tracks, it pauses the music and plays it a second or so before it paused, so you don't miss anything in your music track. For most others, it starts right at the beginning again. I'm not sure why that's the case for some tracks and not others, but it doesn't really matter to me much. The magnet controls are so useful, especially now that winter is coming!
The headphones look really stylish. The grey metallic finish and embossed 'M' in the earbuds look very professional. Even the box it comes in looks excellent, especially for the price tag (at the time of writing this review, the headphones cost $35).The only minor quibble I had was that the LED isn't red/blue like on traditional headphones. It's not a big deal, but I thought it was an interesting change.

The headphones are super comfortable, and Mpow provides a lot of extra earbuds and stabilisers, ensuring you get the perfect fit. All of this helps you get excellent sound quality and it also blocks out external noise. Plus, the headphones are curved slightly, so that they angle the sound in your ear canal.

Performance
My plan for the Magnetos was to use them while running. I was hoping the ear stabilizers would keep the earpieces from falling out during my run.

The first step to using the Bluetooth headphones is to pair them with your device. To do this, you hold down the center multi-function button until the LED indicator flashes orange and white, and the voice prompt says, “pairing”.  You then select “Mpow Magneto” from your device’s Bluetooth menu and enter the passcode. If pairing is successful, you will hear a voice prompt stating “connected”.

Once the headphones were paired, I decided to go for a run. Unfortunately, I immediately ran into problems. The Bluetooth connection was extremely poor, it kept cutting in and out to the point where I couldn’t even understand the song I was listening to.

When I run, I keep my phone in a runner’s belt. I had to move my phone all around the belt until I found a location where the Bluetooth connection was functional. Once I found a suitable location, the connection was fine, but I had to do this every time I ran. It was burdensome and took away from my run. After a while, I gave up using the Magnetos while running.

Sound Quality 
Sound quality is great. You get a very potent bass and the treble is lovely. Highs and lows are intoned very well and sound doesn't get distorted, even at high volumes. There is no tinny effect as I've experienced with some other headphones.

Microphone 

The microphone is on par with most of the headphones I've reviewed in the past. It cancels out background noise and provides clear vocals, even in busy areas like bus stops and intersections.

Battery 

The battery life on the Mpow Magneto headphones is impressive! You get about 8 hours of playback time (sometimes I get around 9 hours) and it can last for around 300 hours in standby mode. I only have to charge the headphones once a week, which makes life so much easier! Also, the fact that it only takes 2 hours for it to get fully charged is just brilliant!


All in all, the MPow Magneto headphones are amazing. The magnetic design is super intuitive and they sound great. The 8 hour battery life and 2 hour charging time are excellent. These are currently my favourite wireless in-ear headphones! And at the time of writing this review, you can get them for just $35! For that price, these are an absolute steal!
As far as calling features are concerned, the Magneto covers the basics such as answering/ending calls, redialing and voice dialing.

Thanks for visiting :) more product is coming soon, Hope you like it..



No comments:

Post a Comment